Abstracts must be submitted by 15 May 2021 22 May 2021 (Extended).
Authors will be informed about the abstract review results by 20 June 2021.
After the acceptance of the abstract, presenters are requested to register by 27 June 2021.
Abstracts should contain:
Proposal Types and Duration
- Project Presentation (30 minutes)
- Parallel Session (30 minutes)
- Workshop (90 minutes)
- Panel (90 minutes)
- Performance (30-90 minutes)
The submitted abstracts will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- The presentation’s relevance to the conference’s main theme
- The presentation’s impact on art, science, health, research and community development
- The presentation’s theoretical and methodological foundation
- The utilization of research findings for educational, artistic, therapeutic and community practices
How to submit your proposal
- Download (MS Office .docx) the PPLG 2021 Abstract Template: Download here
- Please follow the required document formatting guidelines (including max lenght 2500 characters)
- Click on the button Abstract Submission on this page
- You will be required to Signup to PPLG2021-MeetingHand platform with your name, email and a password. If you submitted a proposal for previous editions of PPLG, you will be able to Login with the same email/password you used in the past (if needed, there is an option “Forgot Password?”)
- On your account page, click on “Upload and send your documents for PPLG 2021 Proposal Submission”
- Fill in the form. Note that the form requires: the Abstract document file, a brief Bio of the Presenter as a separate file (max 200 words per Presenter), a profile photo of the Presenter and a photo of the Presenter(s) at work. For multiple Presenters you can send your photos to email@example.com.
After the submission on the platform, you will be able to update it until the deadline for submissions date.
For any further enquiries please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.